Scope of Works: We have recently completed the first phase of this project which included groundworks and site development for 135 units. We have been awarded the next phase of the job also this consists of groundworks and site development for a further 225 units including
- Provision and installation of Microstrain (Cubic m3) Attenuation tanks,
- Main foul & storm drainage, Using Tracey Concrete water tight Perfect base manholes system. All drainage tested and passed.
- Base Course & Wearing course tar (Subcontracted to Lagan Asphalt)
- Installation of HDPE welded watermains to the new Irish water specification. All air tested and passed
- Public footpaths & Services (ESB, Eircom, Public Lighting, Virgin Media etc)
- House Foundations, Underfloor drainage, 125mm floor Insulation, Radon barrier, SR21, A142 mesh, Powerfloated Concrete Floors.
- Permeable Paved (SuDS) Driveways
All works completed to Meath County Council requirements.